Lock and unlock the door
Lock the door from outside:
Position any finger on the sensing unit, blue light turn on and hear long beep, turn the thumbturn toward the door jamb to extend the bolt.
Note: Any body and any finger can be used to lock the door.
To open the door:
Position an enrolled finger print on the sensing unit strongly, you will hear long beep and blue light turn on, turn the thumbturn far from door jamb to withdraw the bolt.
Keep in mind: Only enrolled fingerprint or code can be utilized to open the door.
How to use essential to unlock
Hold thumbturn, place the key, rotate 180 degree CLOCKWISE, then turn the thumbturn away from door jamb to pull back the bolt.
Low battery alert
Brief fast beeping and red light flash indicate low battery when touch screen to active lock.
Additional source of power
When power goes out, connect 9V battery to the ports that lie at the bottom of the lock to power up the system.
- Shops up to 100 finger prints, 100 user codes, with 2 “Schlage C Key”
- User defined 4-12 digit codes, add or delete private user straight
- Beeper sound turn off choice, you might shut off beeper sound if you do not like
- Weatherproof, appropriate for house, office and so on, works well for kids and the older
- Fit door density in between 1-3/8″ and 1-7/8″, operation temperature from -4 ℉ to 151 ℉