Lock and unlock the door
Lock the door from outside:
Place any finger on the sensing unit, blue light turn on and hear long beep, turn the thumbturn towards the door jamb to extend the bolt.
Keep in mind: Any body and any finger can be used to lock the door.
To unlock the door:
Put a registered fingerprint on the sensing unit strongly, you will hear long beep and blue light turn on, turn the thumbturn far from door jamb to pull back the bolt.
Note: Only enrolled finger print or code can be used to open the door.
How to utilize key to open
Hold thumbturn, place the secret, rotate 180 degree CLOCKWISE, then rotate the thumbturn far from door jamb to retract the bolt.
Low battery alert
Brief quick beeping and red light flash indicate low battery when touch screen to active lock.
Extra power source
When power runs out, connect 9V battery to the ports that lie at the bottom of the lock to power up the system.
- Shops up to 100 fingerprints, 100 user codes, with 2 “Schlage C Secret”
- User specified 4-12 digit codes, include or erase specific user directly
- Beeper noise turn off alternative, you might switch off beeper noise if you do not like
- Weatherproof, ideal for house, workplace and so on, works well for kids and the elder
- Fit door thickness in between 1-3/8″ and 1-7/8″, operation temperature level from -4 ℉ to 151 ℉