This video explains how I installed a ZMODO surveillance system in my home.
This video DOES NOT cover the details of network configuration for remote viewing. Here is a good video for that http://youtu.be/e4Ytmyg2Rs0.
Products used in this video (prices as of Sept. 2012):
– ZMODO H9128 Digital Video Recorder (8-channel DVR) — 9 Woot.com
– Four ZMODO bullet cameras (included with DVR)
– Western Digital 1 TB AV-GP SATA III AV Hard Drive WD10EURX — Amazon
– Lorex LW2110 wireless camera — Amazon
– VideoSecu High Sensitive Preamp Mini Audio Pickup Tiny Spy Microphone with Power Bypass for Security Audio Sound Voice Monitoring Recording — Amazon
– VideoSecu AV Video Audio & Power 100 Feet BNC Cable for CCTV Video Security Surveillance Camera with 2 RCA Male to BNC Female Connectors 3JG — Amazon
ONE-TIME COST = 3
MONTHLY MONITORING COST =
Jukin Media Verified (Original)
* For licensing / permission to use: Contact – licensing(at)jukinmediadotcom
What a way to start your day……this video was recorded on my home surveillance camera.
Some additional information:
There was damage to the vehicle (side door, side panel, rear door), the driver is safe. I did not speak to him directly, but did speak to the officer on the scene afterwards and everyone (except for a wooden fence) was OK.
The camera used is:
PEACE OF MIND = PRICELESS
One of the best things you can do to improve the quality of your system is to upgrade the cameras. See http://youtu.be/r131QySG8TI for a good comparison of cameras.
Video Rating: / 5